Our Capital Campaign Plan
SIPP must raise a minimum of $750,000 over a five-year period to fund the required maintenance and necessary upgrades to keep the pool a thriving community and aquatic fitness center.
When the capital improvement projects identified in our plan are completed, the Seacoast will have a recreation asset worth millions of dollars, that will serve our community for the next 25 to 30 years. The City of Portsmouth has made substantial investments in this community for over 30 years, for the benefit of all. SIPP’s plan offers the community the opportunity to leverage this significant investment into the future, rather than waste its success and resources.
Indoor Pool Features:
- Competition-quality, 25-meter, 6-lane facility
- Hot tub
- Handicapped access ramp
- Exercise equipment on pool deck
- 1-meter competition quality diving board
- Water temperature: 83 F, year-round
- Community meeting room
- Spectator seating for 200+
- Solarium type structure
- Exceptional staff and customer service